Nicholas M. McLeod
Location: New Berlin, Wisconsin
Fax: (262) 785-9606
My practice is devoted entirely to representing employees in matters of equal opportunity, employment law, and long-term disability benefits cases. I counsel clients on the best course of action before bringing suit. My mission is to ensure the best possible result for each individual client. To do so, I draw from my experience in state, federal, and administrative venues, regarding the ERISA, WFEA, FMLA, Title VII, ADA , and ADEA.
When not working, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, playing softball, exercising, reading, and watching the Milwaukee Brewers and Green Bay Packers.
Visit my disability discrimination blog at: http://discriminationdisability.blogspot.com/
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Long-Term Disability Benefits Law
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.A. (Magna Cum Laude)