I devote my practice entirely to representing employees in benefit disputes, contract claims, unemployment insurance appeals, equal opportunity cases, and other employment cases. I counsel clients on the best course of action before bringing suit, and seek to ensure the best possible result for every individual client. I draw from my experience in state, federal, and administrative venues, as well as my knowledge of the Family and Medical Leave Act, Title VII, Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Employee Income Retirement Security Act, Sarbanes Oxley, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, Equal Pay Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and additional employment laws.
When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, playing softball, running, traveling, reading, and watching the Milwaukee Brewers and Green Bay Packers.
Watch my PBS Video: “Benefits in Doubt” regarding unemployment insurance benefits.
Read my Unemployment Insurance Blog.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Long-Term Disability Benefits Law
- Employment Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Contracts and Restrictive Covenants
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Major: Psychology and Political Science
Honors and Awards:
- 2015 – Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2014 “Up & Coming Lawyer” by the Wisconsin Law Journal
Pro Bono Activities:
- Wisconsin Volunteer Lawyers Project